No products in the cart.
How To Act On Devshayani Ekadashi To Ensure Good Fortune?
Tell us about Devshayani Ekadashi and why it is significant. It is the Ekadashi of Shukla Paksha in the Ashadh month. In 2023, Devshayani Ekadashi falls on June 29. Lord Vishnu adoration is even today the source of many wonderful results. The world’s protector, Shri Hari Vishnu ji, enters his slumber on the day of Devshayani Ekadashi.
This also indicates that Chaturmas begins on this day. All favorable and auspicious works cease when Chaturmas begins. Then, four months later, in the month of Kartik Shukla all auspicious and auspicious works begin when Shri Hari Bhagwan Vishnu Yog awakens from slumber on the Ekadashi of Paksha. By doing certain actions during this unique Devshayani Ekadashi, you can get the finest outcomes.
Perhaps inform them about the remedy:
- Taking a bath, dressing in clean clothing, and providing water to Tulsi on Devshayani Ekadashi bring pleasure to the home.
- On this day, one gains merit by giving milk and saffron baths to Lord Vishnu.
- Identifying Your Kaal Sarp Dosh: A Guide to Chart Analysis & Understanding Specific Types
- Gemstone Therapy for Bhoot Badha: Harnessing Cosmic Energies for Protection
- Mangal Dosha Pujas and Modern Couples: Finding Harmony in Diverse Marriages
- The Millionaire Mindset: Astrology and the Psychology of Wealth Creation
- Vipreet Raja Yoga: Embracing Challenges, Conquering Uncharted Territories